Human Givens Therapy with Sue Gray
Human Givens Therapy uses effective tools and modern knowledge to resolve difficulties, whether expressed as trauma, anxiety, phobia, depression, addiction, or other obstacles to well-being.
Book a FREE 15 minute telephone discussion to check me out.
To get in touch email [email protected]
- I offer a 15 minute free telephone discussion where you can ask me questions about how I work and give a broad outline of the help you need. We won’t go into too much detail about your issue as it is only a short call.
- When someone’s daily life becomes bogged down by a personal difficulty, and they often cannot find a way through it for themselves, they can suffer from distressing feelings of insecurity and loss of control. Human givens psychotherapy aims to restore that control in the shortest time possible by working with effective tools and modern knowledge to resolve most difficulties, whether expressed as trauma, anxiety, phobia, depression, addiction, or other obstacles to well-being.
- If you decide to come and see me we meet one to one in a private quiet room. I will listen carefully to you and work with you on whatever it is you would like to change and understand better in your life using the tools, skills and knowledge I have.
- We will have a clear agreement and boundaries about how we will work together and what each of us will bring to the meetings we have. All our meeting are confidential unless I feel that any information you share is putting you or another person at risk. Sessions last around 1 hour.
- After experience and training in several psychotherapeutic approaches, I became interested in the human givens approach in 2012 and completed the Human Givens Diploma in 2017.
- As well as doing one to one psychotherapy, I work part time in a mental health charity as a wellbeing trainer and do some business consultancy.
- I accept direct referrals and NHS & GP referrals.
- I hold an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) certificate.