Are you a Wellbeing Practitioner?
Quay Place offers a complete wellbeing experience and a trusted and reliable place for people to access wellbeing activities and information to enhance all aspects of their life.
We work with the best of Suffolk's practitioners to provide a high standard to our visitors and clients, offering in return additional benefits to the highly skilled practitioners who both meet our requirements and regularly book rooms at Quay Place.
People that book regularly (approximately 20 hours per month or 15 hours or more at a time) can become a member of Quay Place and enjoy additional benefits, these include the following:
- Package options providing discounted room hire rates
- Priority room booking via an online booking system to book direct and view the booking schedule
- Marketing and promotional opportunities
- Serviced room with staffed reception
- Access to the Suffolk Wellbeing Hub for CPD and networking opportunities
Please note that we do require the following criteria to be met for the provision of any wellbeing practices and therapeutic services at Quay Place:
- Training and qualifications from a recognised training provider to diploma or degree level or similar (more substantial than a short correspondence course)
- Membership of an appropriate professional body where available
- Public liability Insurance up to the value of £2m specific for the work you undertake
- DBS where there is an intention to work with under 18's or vulnerable adults
- Testimonials from previous clients and references from last place of work or training provider
- Evidence of regular CPD
Clients and practitioners will also be able to enjoy the additional activities that Quay Place offers, plus free wifi.