About Quay Place
Quay Place blends heritage and wellbeing to create a unique venue bringing together old and new, that is welcoming to all.
We offer rooms to meet or host an event, a wide range of complementary therapies, mind body classes, workplace wellbeing, heritage activities and a café.
A place to meet, discover and connect with yourself and others.
Quay Place helps all of us to meet our emotional needs. We need to feel part of a community and at Quay Place we offer people many opportunities to connect.
Through discovering the heritage of Quay Place and the local area, and learning about how our lives are intertwined with those of the past, we can feel more grounded and part of something bigger than ourselves.
Whether you are holding a group or business meeting, or would like to meet your need for privacy and reflection in one of our quiet spaces, Quay Place has an environment that will help you look after your emotional wellbeing. It’s for everyone.
We aim to provide :
• Space for everyone to enjoy various heritage related activities
• A place to learn and discover things
• Somewhere that you can relax and reflect
• Well-designed rooms to inspire you
• A first-class venue for events and meetings
• Wonderful therapies, workshops, classes and experiences
• Nutritional food and drink
All the profits made by Quay Place are reinvested back into the business to:
- Allow a greater range of affordable services to be provided
- Help fund low cost outreach programs for heritage and wellbeing education
- Provide a welcoming and inclusive environment for our staff and centre users
- Maintain a sustainable business to ensure the long-term use of the building