Quay Place offers stunning fully fitted therapy rooms for wellbeing activities as well as the Nave area for your bigger events. We work with practitioners and therapists who provide high standards to all of our visitors and clients.
Become a member
Join Quay Place as a member if you book regularly to enjoy additional benefits:
- Package options providing discounted rates
- Priority room booking via an online system
- Marketing and promotional opportunities
- A staffed reception
- Networking opportunities with other members and the Suffolk Wellbeing Hub
- Free wifi
Please note that we require the following criteria to be met for the provision of any wellbeing practices and therapeutic services at Quay Place:
- Training and qualifications from a recognised provider to diploma or degree level or similar (more substantial than a short correspondence course)
- Membership of an appropriate professional body where available
- Public liability Insurance up to the value of £2m specific for the work you undertake
- DBS where there is an intention to work with under-18's or vulnerable adults
- Testimonials from previous clients and references from last place of work or training provider
- Evidence of regular CPD
If you are a wellbeing practitioner or therapist and would like to apply to become a member please complete our application form which can be downloaded here. You can also download our FAQs. If you have any other enquiries please get in touch: 01473 569696
Already a member?
Members of Quay Place can sign in here to access the online room booking system.